Resources for Lessons and Materials:
iTunes University -
MIT Open Courseware
- Free/MIT OpenCourseWare is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity.
Includes courses translated into Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Portugese, Thai and other languages.
Coursefinder: Topic Search
Courses by Department - Full Listing
Modified Department Search
- Architecture Planning; Engineering; Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences; Science; Management; Other
Translated Courses - Spanish
ThinkFinity New York
- Free, comprehensive Web site containing thousands of educational resources, including standards-based, grade-specific K-12 lessons plans, student interactive tools and reference materials.
SAS Curriculum Pathways
- SAS Curriculum Pathways offers a wide range of teaching and learning materials for middle, high school, and community college levels in the following core content areas: Language, Communication Skills, Literary Genres, American Literature, English Literature Early World Literature and Modern World Literature.
- Enables 21st century teaching and learning through free professional development, tools, and resources that help K–12 teachers engage students with effective use of technology. The site offers robust, practical, easily integrated content and resources, including exemplary unit plans, assessment strategies, technology enriched project ideas, and higher-order thinking tools that enhance 21st century learning.
- Curriculum and Education Resource Finder